Saturday, February 09, 2008

Brandywine Books: Lies Like an Oil Spoil

re: "I want to be a good steward of my part of the earth. I think I always have. My parents taught me the evils of littering and some of the joys of gardening. I learned other joys on my own. All of my married life we have kept the house warm in the summer and cool in the winter to save energy (and perhaps our air conditioner). We've taught our girls not to waste water, especially during the last several months of the drought, and for watering our house plants we have collected rain water. I know I could do more, but it's a challenge when it seems everything we're told about saving the environment is hype and lies. / The latest is National Geographic's upcoming special, "Six Degrees Could Change the World."..."...

No comments: