Thursday, March 29, 2007

And Another Thing : I choose not to join yet another wimp-a-thon

re: Mark Levin writes, "As Senate Judiciary Committee members continue to show that emails don't comport with past statements and all the rest of it re the firing of eight U.S. attorneys, I guess I'm supposed to be outraged by all of it like some of my colleagues. I guess I'm supposed to fret about the political damage it will do to the Republican Party. Of course, the lib media are having a field day, denying their customers context and facts, as they continue to push the story. Newsbusters does a good job of busting them here. But I choose not to join yet another wimp-a-thon, where phony scandals are made to look serious and too many Republicans and conservative pundits fire shots at their own people..."...

No comments: