Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WorldNetDaily: Could the tide be turning?

re: Pat Boone commentary: "In this space, over the last year or so, I've found myself complaining about a lot of things. Things that indicate America is losing its bearings, or that the majority of good old-fashioned citizens – who still hold to the traditions and priorities that have defined us for 200-plus years – are letting those traditions and priorities be wrenched from us by a militant leftist minority. It's very troubling, it's wrong, it's undemocratic and actually destructive to the American vision, and I've felt I had to speak out about it. /Well, whaddya know? I've got something good, something very hopeful to comment on this weekend. In fact, I've got a couple of good somethings. Maybe not all is lost, after all. At least, not yet./ First, there's the case of young Poway High School student Tyler Chase Harper...

hat tip: The Alliance Alert

No comments: